Join our team: After Sales and Logistics Coordinator
Join our team of surface treatment experts
Galvatek is an engineering company, based in Lahti, designing and supplying Surface and Water Treatment Plants. We have operated in international markets for over 35 years, and currently 80-90% of our turnover comes from export.
Galvatek’s main customer groups are in aviation and aluminium industry as well as in more traditional industries such as metal working and engineering. Our main market areas are Europe, Middle-East, South East Asia, Japan and China. We are a team of 25 industry professionals and our turnover is 12 million euros.
Our After Sales Coordinator is moving to other duties in Galvatek – we are now looking for a new person to take up his current responsibilities
Galvatek is providing after sales support and preventive maintenance service to its international customers. Important part of after sales in this position is to support our customers from our back office with spare part deliveries as well as service quotations.
Tasks also include project logistics coordinating, purchases and total management of the spare parts supply chain. Additionally, the coordinator has also important role in our project documentation preparation.
- Experience of component sales, freight and customs handling
- 5-10 years working experience in industrial work, preferably in sales or purchasing activities.
- Fluent in Finnish and English (both verbally and in writing)
- German/Swedish is considered as advantage
- Preferable technical engineering background
- Good computer skills; MS Office Tools, Acrobat Pro, ERP software (Visma L7)
- Experience in creating documentation for project/service manuals
- Problem solving and negotiation skills
We have an ambition to fill this vacant soonest possible. Please send your application, CV and salary expectation by 25.08.2017.
For additional information, please contact:
Jarno Virtanen, General Manager, Available on Tuesday 08.08.2017 at 9.00-11.00 and Friday 11.08.2017 at 9.00-11.0